GL300 Spotlight is designed for long-term and large-scale emergency lighting scenes, power is five times that of GL60, up to 300W, lighting brightness exceeded
30,000 lumens, using optical lens group,project a clearer and brighter beam at a 45 degree angle, meet a wider range of lighting needs. Equipped with a three-axis
gimbal to bring more flexible illumination angle, it is possible to project strong illumination light to the target location from a safe airspace far from the crowd. Adopt
intelligent standardized quick release interface design, it can be adapted to various industry drones, can be equipped with tethered drone systems or draw power
directly from drone batteries. There is also a burst flash mode, and the instantaneous lumens can be as high as 50,000, which has the effect of blindness caused by
strong light. It can meet the needs of emergency and public security departments for night inspections, special treatment, emergency rescue and other night
This high power and super brightness spotlight/searchlight for DJI Matrice 300 RTK, powered by DJI SDK Payload, control and operated via DJI Pilot, easy to install, just like you install a DJI Zemuse camera.
The GL300 spotlights are high power contains 7 LED chips, 300W high power, 30000 LM, drone flight height at 100M, the spotlight lighting can cover more than 5300 ㎡ spaces.
This is the most powerful spotlight for DJI Matrice 300 drone to date!
- 3 Axis gimbal spotlights, just like a DJI zenmuse camera, you can easy to control the angle by DJI pilot, plug, and play. pitch and follow,
- 300W high power, 30000 LM super brightness, drone at 100M height lighting cover more than 5300 ㎡.
- The optical lens group is used to project a clearer and brighter beam at a 45-degree angle to meet a wider range of lighting needs.
- Standardized quick-release interface design can be mounted to various industry drones and can be matched with tethered drone systems.
- DJI SkyPort V2.0 interface, DJI SDK payload, compatible with DJI Matrice 300 RTK.
- In the burst flash mode, the instantaneous lumen can be as high as 50000, which has the effect of blinding due to strong light dizziness. It can meet the needs of night patrol, surveillance, special disposal, emergency rescue, and other night operations carried out by emergency and public security departments.
Specification for the searchlight of DJI M300 RTK Drone.
|Interface||DJI SkyPort V2.0|
|Control Way||DJI Pilot|
|Spotlight distance /m||50||100|
|Cover area /m2||1347||5387|
|Central illuminance /Lux||27||6|
|Function Mode||Normal Lighting（300W)|
|Gimbal angle adjustment|
|Gimbal controllable rotation range||Pitch||-110°~+30°|
|Gimbal structure design scope||Pitch||-110.3°~+40°|
Drone Laws, Training and Limitations
CAA Limitations for all UAS/Drones flights in UK Airspace Max Operating Height 120m/400ft.
For more information about Drone Rules & Requirements please read HERE or contact Rotor Pixel for further information on Training Requirements