Roof inspection Services
Domestic and commercial Aerial roof inspections
Todays drone technology enables safer and cost efficient roof inspections.
Before you employ a scaffolder, know where the problem is!
Drone surveys are saving our clients money. Among other uses, our reports are used in contractor tenders, insurance assessments and remediation safe access planning.
Comprehensive roof reports
We keep our reports simple to understand whilst including all the information needed to effectively manage the roof condition.
We create simplified plans annotated with POI’s for easy identification of problem areas supplemented by and action register and high resolution photos.
Whats includeD in the inspection
- Roof coverings; including the type, condition and defects
- Flashing; general condition and the ability to prevent leaks
- Chimneys; condition of brickwork, pointing, pots and flaunching
- Drainage and guttering; drainage defects and potential damp problems
- Parapet walls; condition of pointing, brickwork, render and capping
- Skylights, including Velux windows; condition and likelihood of leaks
- Fascias, soffits and barge boards; general condition and possible issues
- Internal structure; condition of timbers and visible signs of stress